OAK TREE MEWS RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME IS RECRUITING FULL & PART TIME DAY/ NIGHT CARERS – UP TO £11.10 PER HOUR
Are you enthusiastic and caring? Ready to be valued and make a difference? Then we at Oak Tree Mews have an exciting opportunity for care assistants and cannot wait to hear from you.
We are a friendly family run business, 18 Bed Residential Care Home and are actively recruiting in Moreton-in-Marsh.
• Weekly pay – up to £11.10 per hour (including enhancements).
• Pension contribution.
• 28 days paid Annual Leave pro rata.
• Training and Uniforms.
• We are seeking caring, compassionate, dedicated, and enthusiastic individuals.
• Eager to stay active and who want to give back to the community.
• Committed to promoting good quality care at all times.
• A can-do attitude displaying a sensitive, caring and approachable nature
• Work on a rolling shift pattern.
• Care experience is desirable, but full training will be provided.
• Our mission is to provide high standards of person-centred care as well as supporting personal care.
• Help our residents to maintain not only their dignity but also their independence.
• Provide warm, compassionate and friendly environments whilst aiming to enrich people’s lives.
We are committed to providing the highest possible standard of care to our Residents and as we continue to succeed in our ambition, we are looking for care support workers to join our growing team.
If you feel that this is a role you would like to explore, please contact us at [email protected] or by telephone on 01608 650 797 or by post to Oak Tree Mews Care Home, Hospital Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0BL.